How We Give Back?
As part of our aim to be ethically responsible, we continually give back into the community. Whether by always giving business to small providers, planting trees, donating a percentage of our profit to good causes or by stepping up to support the people after a disaster, we are continually thinking of ways to be socially responsible.
Some ways we have done this
- Starting the volunteer organization, Organizacion Ojos Abiertos, that worked in a low income Santiago suburb doing art, dance and English tuition from kindergarten up
- Setting up the Meals & Smiles venture to help new mums and families in need
- Planting trees in the zones affected by the 2017 fires, as well as donating supplies
- Maintaining small group tours to minimize our impact upon the environment
- Always supporting local, small businesses
- Reusing, recycling and upcycling wherever we can
- Utilizing public transport, walking or biking whenever possible
- Using vehicles that use the latest technology to reduce polluting emissions
- Regular donations to various charities and initiatives